Fogging glasses is one of the most frequent concerns in the workplace. Fog on lenses is caused by physical exertion, working in changing temperatures and wearing wrap-style safety glasses, masks or helmets.
HAZARDS OF FOGGING LENSES
- Impaired vision due to “fogged up” lenses.
- Frequent removal of safety eyewear to clean or wipe away fog that impairs vision.
- Increased likelihood of injuries.
Fogless is our permanent anti-fog lens coating that is applied during the manufacturing process. It absorbs moisture and prevents fogging - no activators needed! That means your employees can keep their safety glasses on with clear visibility and keep production moving, safely.
BENEFITS OF FOGLESS ANTI-FOG COATING
- Clear visibility with fog-free vision.
- No additional activators or cleaners needed to keep fog away.
- Repels dust and resists scratches.