Glare is caused by light sources such as overhead lighting, screens and headlights and can impact vision just enough to cause accidents.
HAZARDS OF GLARE
- Impaired vision due to glare, dust and debris spots.
- Frequent removal of safety eyewear to clean or take away glare spots.
- Increased likelihood of eye injuries and accidents.
Non-glare coating is an anti-reflective lens treatment applied directly to lenses to provide clearer, crisper vision while repelling dirt and preventing smudges and scratches.
BENEFITS OF NON-GLARE COATING
- Eliminates distracting and harmful reflections.
- Scratch-resistant, UV protection.
- Reduces eye fatigue and headaches.
- Repels dust and debris.