Glare is caused by light sources such as overhead lighting, screens and headlights. If not protected, your employees could experience:
- Impaired vision due to glare of dust and debris spots.
- Frequent removal of safety eyewear to clean or take away glare spots.
- Increased likelihood of eye injuries and accidents.
Non-glare lens treatment is an anti-reflective coating applied directly to lenses to provide clearer, crisper vision while repelling dirt and preventing smudges and scratches.
- Eliminates distracting and harmful reflections.
- Scratch-resistant, UV protection.
- Reduces eye fatigue and headaches.
- Repels dust and debris.