Fog on glasses is caused by working in changing temperatures and wearing wrap-style safety glasses, masks or helmets. This can cause:
- Impaired vision due to “fogged up” lenses.
- Frequent removal of safety eyewear to clean or wipe away fog that impairs vision.
- Increased likelihood of injuries.
Fogless is a permanent lens treatment that response to changing temperatures by absorbing moisture to prevent glasses from fogging up. This ensures the precision and visibility required to keep your employees safe.
- Clear visibility with fog-free vision.
- No additional activators or cleaners needed to keep fog away.
- Repels dust and resists scratches.